Thursday, 1 May 2014

A Bib with Ties


The original design of my bibs was with ties, not velcro. I was making them for my own kids (so many years ago!) and really liked the fact they could be done up with a double knot so little hands wouldn't be able to pull them off. After a while, so many customers were asking for velcro I decided to redesign the shape to make them with a velcro closure. 

Now customers sometimes ask me for bibs with ties and I'm more than happy to make them! These pictures are of the regular size vinyl bib with ties, the extra-large and extra-small can also be made with ties.

 The vinyl bibs are for sale here: www.sewalice.com - please leave me a note when ordering if you'd like ties instead of velcro - same price.



1 comment:

  1. Ties are better than Velcro. This vinyl bib looks great because of its pocket and design. I wish I could have it but my daughters seems so old for this one. Well, it's cute so for sure other moms out there will definitely love to have it.

    ReplyDelete